St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager-Clinical Research Operations
at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Job ID
- Clinical Research
- Job Location
As the Manager of the Clinical Research Operations, you will provide overall coordination of personnel and clinical research efforts for the Hematology department. You are expected to establish relationships with key stakeholders and manage the work-flow of several direct reports. Some primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Address protocol activity needs of research faculty
- Manage staff and ensure they are equipped to do their job
- Oversee all regulatory items with protocols assigned to direct reports
- Compile protocol activity reports
Take the first step to join our team by applying now!
- Bachelor's degree in related field is required or BSN required.
- Six (6)years of related work experience including four (4) years of direct clinical, biomedical, and/or behavioral research experience required.
- One (1) year previous supervisory experience required.
- One (1) year project management experience preferred.
- Certification in clinical research from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) must be obtained within one (1) year of assuming the position.
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.