Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at SEE Eyewear
SEE Eyewear is addicted to uncovering hidden gems-and not just within our product assortment. We believe recruiting top talent and cultivating a unique, sophisticated and diverse group of experts from our associates and opticians to our Field Leaders. SEE has quickly become the most innovative and revolutionary brand in the fashion eyewear industry, blazing the trail for independent optical retailers. As a result, SEE’s collection is an eclectic and unique assortment of the best of the best: made exclusively for us. The same expectation stands for our people; we are committed to developing a Best in Class Team of Experts and Authorities where career development and growth are the foundation to building our brand.
We are currently on a mission to find an Optical Stylist / Optical Retail Associate. We are looking for candidates that have true passion for customer service and providing one of kind experiences. A SEE Optical Stylist is constantly cultivating their knowledge base to be able to educate and deliver a top tier customer experience. We are a high energy organization that doesn’t believe in a cookie cutter approach. This position will require an exceptional multi tasking individual that focuses on ensuring optical excellence and promoting the SEE brand. Our locations are intimate fashion/accessory boutiques that are also paramedical and require attention to detail, “high touch” and extraordinary communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers to assess and educate them on their eyewear needs.
- Engage and create unique, personalized experiences with each customer.
- Inspect glasses, take optical measurements and problem solve any optical issues.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of the in-store SEE Experience.
- Go the extra mile to create personal and unique experiences for each customer.
- Keep up to date on current fashion and eyewear trends to keep our clients in the hippest style.
- Sales driven with a conscience.
- Ability to promote and exemplify an energetic yet professional environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Organizational and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of boutique / luxury sales experience
- Optical retail experience a plus