Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistive Technology Professional
With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
The Assistive Technology Professional designs custom assistive technology to meet the mobility objectives of our customers and their clinicians, and plays a pivotal role in improving the quality of life of the individuals we serve by providing mobility, independence and positioning. This role will be based in our Memphis office.
- Maintains and improves upon existing relationships with current accounts and builds new ones with prospective accounts.
- Evaluates customers for Rehab equipment needs, delivers and fits equipment, and assures that the customer’s functional goals are met.
- Completes sales orders in a timely manner ensuring all required documentation is accurate and complete
- Responds to customer and referral inquiries, requests and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assists in the education of customer service and delivery staff regarding the proper use, selection and servicing of Rehab Technology products.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards.
- Maintains certifications and licenses; obtaining all required continuing education annually to assure no lapse in coverage; stays abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within the Rehab Technology industry
- Current Assistive Technology Professional certification required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the durable medical equipment industry required; 2-5 years of experience in the Complex Rehab Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Clinician (OT, PT, COTA, PTA, RN) or health related degree preferred