DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Route Sales Representative
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job TitleRoute Sales Representative
Overview of the Route Sales Representative
This position is responsible for the efficient delivery of bottled water and related products to a predetermined customer base on scheduled delivery days, and to provide exemplary customer service and promote customer base growth.
- Deliver pre-ordered products and also to upsell our popular brands/products.
- Efficiently manage customer base within established route with an average of 50+ stops per day.
- Safely operate a commercial vehicle and diligently perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Develop a relationship with and provide service and products to existing customers that insures customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints. Respond to customer calls on company provided cell phone in a safe and timely manner.
- Use handheld system to key transactions and manage customer data.
- Manage inventory and balance daily route activities.
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and customer payments.
- Identify opportunities to acquire new long-term customers to support route growth.
- There will be an introductory training period.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license with proper endorsements.
- Ability to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification policy requirements.
- Ability to meet ongoing federal DOT physical requirements and testing.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass Company pre-employment background check, drug screening and physical ability test (PAT).
Who We Are