D&S Community Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at D&S Community Services
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 34f7e6e7-67ee-4c2d-9c70-1475db671a79
Categories: Consulting Services
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Complete functional behavior analysis
- Write Behavior Support Plans (BSP)
- Write Progress Notes
- Train staff and/or family members to implement the BSP
- Complete site visits to monitor client progress, evaluate treatment integrity, model treatment strategies, and provide direct services as necessary.
- Consult with the treatment team.
- Attend planning and service meetings.
- Timely submit billing information and clinical permanent products.
- Travel may be required.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- Psychological assessments including Determination of Intellectual Disability and Disability Qualification, and diagnostic assessments (qualified applicants).
- Disability Qualification, and diagnostic assessments (qualified applicants).
- Counseling services
- Currently certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst or licensed as a Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Psychological Associate in good professional standing.
- Pass background check.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual disabilities or related conditions.
- Experience writing and monitoring positive behavior support programs.
- Experience training individuals to use Applied Behavior Analysis in natural settings.
- Time management and organizational skills to independently manage a caseload.
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.