Baptist Memorial Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Baptist Memorial Healthcare
- Position Code
- Regular Full-Time
- HS Quality Corp
Overview and Responsibilities
Provides innovative leadership and oversight in the development/deployment of a comprehensive clinical quality and patient safety strategy to include, but not limited to, standardization of care, quality-performance improvement, regulatory compliance and accreditation, identification of best practices to reduce risks and enhance patient outcomes, and data analysis throughout the Baptist system. Works in partnership with senior leaders, physician constiuents, clinical leaders, and other key stakeholders to create and sustain a culture of safety and quality, performance transparency, teamwork, measurement, and accountability in order to drive clinical transformation.
- A minimum of 7 years of successful experience in designing and managing quality performance in acute care and ambulatory health care settings. Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of quality management systems and ability to communicate metrics/quality data in a clear, concise manner to a number of different audiences/key stakeholders in order to measure clinical performance and evaluate outcomes.
- Extensive knowledge of quality and patient safety issues, trends, and regulatory standards and legal compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate a collaborative interdisciplinary team approach in development/deployment of quality and patient safety programs/services and capabilities to drive performance, process improvements, and patient outcomes throughout a health care system.
- Current RN licensure required.