Baptist Memorial Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
NURSE-REGISTERED WE NIGHTS
at Baptist Memorial Healthcare
- Position Code
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Rotating Shift
- Regular Part-Time
- WH PICU
Overview and Responsibilities
Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible. Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Experience preferred: 1 year clinical experience
• Licensure required: Current RN Licensure permitting practice as a professional nurse in the state of practice.
• Education Minimum: Completion of a RN program
• Special Skills Minimum Required: Basic computer literacy skills.
• Certification required: Current American Heart Association healthcare providers Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Education preferred: BSN.