Baptist Memorial Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interm Clinical Application Analyst- RN, LPN, PT, PTA or Pharm Tech (Ambulatory Clinics and Hosp Outpt Depts)
at Baptist Memorial Healthcare
- Position Code
- Regular Full-Time
- HS Bapt Onecare
Overview and Responsibilities
Analyze, plan, design, maintain, and provide ongoing optimization and support of Baptist OneCare. Perform workflow assessments, capture business needs and analyze internal business systems to determine functional requirements for optimal utilization. Possess in-depth clinical and application knowledge and experience. Perform system builds, upgrades, and system enhancements as needed. Support application through all phases of implementation, optimization, and maintenance. Work with cross-functional team and end users to achieve application integration to meet clinical and/or business needs. Exercise discretion and judgment in the performance of original, creative, intellectual work. Incumbent is subject to overtime, callback, and on-call as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education from an accredited institution or experience as listed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proven combination of experience that demonstrates advanced knowledge of healthcare issues, complex systems issues, software design and integration. Minimum of 3 years experience in IS or related department operations required.
- Experience in project management and/or system implementations preferred.
- Appropriate certifications as they apply to specialized area of expertise. Training in Information Systems required.
- Project management training preferred.
- Proficiency in communicating and performing the techniques of information systems assessment and implementation. Project management and organization skills. Proficiency in communicating and performing Information System assessments required.
- Strong project management and organizational skills; Ability to communicate and formally present information to project leadership, subject matter experts, project teams, and stakeholders preferred.
- Professional licensure as required by discipline.